Date: 3/6/18 6:05 pm
From: Marlene Koslowsky <000006d228557fef-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Sandhill Cranes in Fayetteville
My friend, Michelle Hamner, let me know there were sandhill cranes, about 35 of them, off the road not far from me. To my delight, in spite of lots of rain, they were very easy to get to, see, and photograph.
I actually stopped four times today since it was so close and there was sooo much bird activity in the area due to both rain and the beginning of migration movement.
Here are two of my reports, each with a photo:

Happy birding!
Marlene K

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>