Date: 3/6/18 3:54 pm
From: Shawneen Finnegan <shawneenfinnegan...>
Subject: [obol] Columbia Co. YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER
It was too spectacular a day to not go birding so we decided to look for an immature male YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER that was found Sunday by a friend.

It was found near the west end of the Crown Zellerbach Trail in Scappoose. We parked just east of the NE Crown Zellerbach and WestLane Rd intersection on the dead end road where there is a yellow gate. The bird was originally found on the north side of the trail in maples about 1/3 mile east of where we parked but today it was in a tree over the mailbox of 52559 Bird Rd.

Further east along the trail where it opens up into fields we had two ROUGH-LEGGED HAWKS.

Shawneen Finnegan and Dave Irons

Sent from my iPhone
POST: Send your post to <obol...>
OBOL archives: