Date: 3/6/18 7:38 am
From: Carol Morgan <crxmorgan...>
Subject: Topeka Audubon Society 75th Anniversary reminder
This is a reminder that the Topeka Audubon Society is celebrating its 75th
Anniversary this year with a special event on Saturday evening, March 24,
at the Ramada Downtown in Topeka. Historical information and memorabilia
will be on display. A cash bar and dinner are available.

Al Batt, the nationally known writer/humorist most noted for his regular
contributions to the magazine *Bird Watcher's Digest,* will be our speaker.

See our website for more information including registration.

Please join us!

Carol Morgan
Topeka Audubon Society Newsletter Editor

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to