Date: 3/5/18 7:28 pm
From: michael krall <michaelkrall670...>
Subject: [obol] Tillamook East Raptor Run
Kathy and I had great weather for our raptor run today. Numbers were
definitely down and several "regular" species were missed. We had only 11
RTHA but 15 AMKE (this may be our first time team kestrel beat team
red-tail). 3 NOHA, 5 BAEA (all adults) and 2 WTKI. We missed RSHA and our
reliable RLHA has either left for the summer or was out hunting today
instead of at his usual spot. No falcons or accipiters was a
disappointment, but we think the pair of Peregrine falcons on Olsen Road
probably fledged young and were also out and about.

Michael Krall

Join us on Facebook!