Date: 3/5/18 4:31 pm
From: Gregg Somermeyer <gsomermeyer...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Snowy owl, Pawnee Grasslands
Hi Doug, I checked the coordinates I posted and they look correct. However, when I look at the Google map and road IDs it appears I was just east of county rd 51, not 57, on rd 106. Does that help?

To view this discussion on the web visit<c64fed70-c7b5-4443-9084-83045f1829cb...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!