Date: 3/5/18 3:33 pm
From: Bill Tice <ticebill7...>
Subject: [obol] OOPS
Hi All,
Craig Miller responded to my sapsucker photos relaying there were in black
and white. I looked at them again and just figured since it was 0800 and a
gray sky behind the bird with the sun washing it out, no color was
recorded. Plus, I think I was too quick to say I did not see color when in
fact, as soon as I saw the bird I went for my camera (I think) and probably
just did not notice the small amount of red that was probably on the throat
and cap. I just wanted to get pics, of which I did. Later in the morning
I went over to the local sewage ponds and took many pics of a Ruby-crowned
Kinglet (even getting the red crown!), and it was not until I put them on
the PC that I realized some of these were in B&W. Hmm, somehow my usual
setting got changed to monochrome, and so Craig was right, and my apologies
to everyone for misleading. I will try to be on my best behavior from now

Bill Tice

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there."
George Harrison

Join us on Facebook!