Date: 3/5/18 12:48 pm
From: Martha Jordan <mj.cygnus...>
Subject: [Tweeters] need transport assist
While this is not strictly a birding issue, it does involve a bird.
I am looking for options to get transportation from Yakima to Everett or
Seattle or eastside for a trumpeter swan. If you or know someone who is
travelling east and back again before March 19 and they might have room for
a dog kennel crate in their vehicle (size about 36" x 24" x 24") hard
sided. I can meet you somewhere if you cannot come all the way to Everett.
I just need to get it over the pass.
This swan is going to a new home and we are finding it a challenge to
get it over here. This is a donated bird going to help the restoration
efforts in Iowa. Once over here I will keep it for a few days, do the
medical testing and then send it via airplane to its' new home.
No special skills required. Just space and willingness to have an
avian adventure.

Martha Jordan
Everett, WA

Tweeters mailing list