Date: 3/5/18 8:39 am
From: Douglas Kibbe <mackenziegoldthwait...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Snowy owl, Pawnee Grasslands
Unless my knowledge of the Pawnee is flawed, this bird would be in Weld
County? Bird Trax says it is on a Larimer County map? And when you click
on the sighting for additional data it says "invalid data". What gives?
Doug Kibbe Littleton

On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 12:26:20 PM UTC-7, Gregg Somermeyer wrote:
> I’m watching a snowy owl perched on a pole on county road 106, east of rd
> 57. Many photos. It’s a beautiful day...

To view this discussion on the web visit<4a0c9508-7aca-4f2a-85b7-462d20de1a64...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!