Date: 3/5/18 7:35 am
From: Michelle Hamner <michelle...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Atlanta Bird Fest 2018
Good morning, birders!

Just wanted to send a quick note to let everyone know that Atlanta
Audubon's 3rd annual Atlanta Bird Fest will take place this spring from
April 14 through May 20. We will have 6 consecutive weekends featuring 30+
events, including guided field trips, educational workshops, and guest

We're especially excited to be welcoming author, illustrator, and
naturalist Julie Zickefoose for our Opening Weekend activities on April 14
and 15, as well as celebrated Georgia author Janisse Ray for our Closing
Celebration on May 20 at SweetWater Brewing.

Registration for all events is now open to current Atlanta Audubon members.
We'd also like to invite current members of GOS and other Georgia Audubon
chapters to enjoy early registration. We will open registration to the
public on March 8.

You can view more information at

Finally, a special HUGE thank you to all of the volunteers helping us lead
field trips, workshops, and more this spring! Take a look -- you will see
some familiar names. :)

Atlanta Bird Fest supports Atlanta Audubon's conservation and education
programs -- thank you for your support through your participation!

*Michelle Hamner*
*Director of Development*
*Atlanta Audubon Society*
4055 Roswell Road
Atlanta, GA 30342
678-973-2437 <(678)%20973-2437>
Find Atlanta Audubon on Facebook
and Twitter
@AtlantaGAudubon <>

*Atlanta Audubon Society is building places where birds and people
thrive.* *Help
us by becoming a member <>*.

*Atlanta Bird Fest 2018*
Registration opens to Atlanta Audubon members on March 1.
Learn more at

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>