Date: 3/4/18 2:29 pm
From: Jeff Hansen <>
Subject: Black Walnut Chip Feeder
Thought some of you might be interested in another method of feeding birds.

On Feb 16 2018, these black-capped chickadees were eating black walnut
chips out of this hanging dish feeder. When I crack black walnuts to
eat, I always end up with lots of small pieces mixed in with shells that
I can't eat.  They are the perfect treat for chickadees and titmice.
Both go crazy for them. And the feeder is usually emptied in a day.

Thanks for watching this.

If you liked this video
1. Subscribe to my channel
2. Click the "thumbs up"