Date: 3/4/18 12:48 pm
From: Malcolm Gold <malcolmgold...>
Subject: Douglas County Birds
I used the previously reported Cinnamon Teal at Bismarck Lake as reason to
get out this afternoon. The bird was cooperative and was still in the
marsh on the south side of the lake as Galen and Molly reported.

A couple of rusty blackbird's foraged next to a small pond where 24/40 runs
north/south rather than east/west and Bonaparte's Gulls treated me at
Clinton Lake Marina. Another treat of being out before is the Long-Tailed
Duck currently in the small bay on the north side of Clinton Lake dam.

Good Birding,

Malcolm Gold
(Overland Park, Johnson County, Kansas)
Malcolm Gold