Date: 3/4/18 9:57 am
From: Pamela Sowizral <psowizral...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Drumlin Farm and Nine-Acre-Corner
Stopped by Brigham's farm stand on route 117 at Nine-Acre-Corner on my way to work this morning. Two snow geese (white and dark morphs) close to the road. Also killdeer, green-winged teal, mallards, red-wings... Common mergansers and wood duck nearby at Nashawtuc Country Club.

At Drumlin Farm there was a nice pair of yellow-bellied sapsuckers and my first-of the-year redwings. Was hoping for killdeer or woodcock but not quite yet but one of our staff reported wood ducks checking out our nest box this morning :)

Pam Sowizral
Mass Audubon's Drumlin Farm

Wild Turkey 1
Red-tailed Hawk 2