Date: 3/4/18 7:40 am
From: 'Marcy Stutzman' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Oxbow Lake: Field trip on Sat, Mar 17

I will be leading an Anne Arundel Bird Club-sponsored field trip at Oxbow Lake on Saturday, March 17. We are meeting at the main entrance on Oxbow Place at 8:30 AM. Attached are my map (to help orient yourself as we move around the lake) and my checklist of birds seen at Oxbow Lake. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and we will have a great walk, see some great birds, and provide a chance for everyone to see some snipe. The Little Patuxent River Oxbow Lake Nature Preserve is a natural area and the trails are primitive, so wear appropriate walking/hiking shoes!

Marcy Stutzman
Russett, MD 20724
Oxbow Lake Hotspot:

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -

Join us on Facebook!