Date: 3/4/18 7:40 am
From: Bill Schreitz <flannelmoth...>
Subject: [cobirds] Found Scope left on 96th Avenue east of Tower Road
While birding with Greater Denver Audubon class yesterday we found a scope
left by a pair of birders who briefly stopped to see what we were looking
at. The owner can contact me online through this google group or call at

Centennial, CO

To view this discussion on the web visit<9be0e78e-0af3-4b0a-bb5c-78ed8d63cc7f...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!