Date: 3/3/18 6:41 pm
From: coleen brown <coleenm2002...>
Subject: American Woodcocks
Lynette Muller, Carla Trecek and myself heard 2 different groups of American Woodcocks. We walked to the little creek south of the large brush pile at the very end of Tuttle Cove Rd and two flew right in front of us! It was a thrill. We also heard Killdeer.
Then we went back to our house off of Tuttle Cove Rd and sat in our pergola listening for owls. We were rewarded with the winnie sound of an Eastern Screech Owl. It was a great evening to be out!
Coleen Brown

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to