Date: 3/3/18 5:42 pm
From: Melanie Shuter <mbshuter...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Tree Swallows - Deer Creek SP and WA - Pickaway County
I saw my first Tree Swallows of the year in the wetlands of Deer Creek -
about 30 of them flyings around the water of the large pond on Dick Road.
Also seen in the Deer Creek area: all three merganser species, Gadwall,
Mallards, Wood Ducks, Northern Shovelers, American Widgeon, Green-winged
Teal, 1 Northern Pintail, lots of Ring-necked Ducks, Greater and Lesser
Scaup, Buffleheads, Redheads, Ruddy Ducks, 2 Tundra Swans in a flooded
field with Canada Geese and Mallards. The only shorebirds so far are

Melanie Shuter
Circleville, OH

Please consider joining our Society, at