Date: 3/3/18 10:10 am
From: Wayne Weber <contopus...>
Subject: RE: [Tweeters] RFI: Birding around Yachats, OR (or anywhere else in Oregon)

For birding info on areas near Yachats, Cannon Beach, or any other place in Oregon, the best source of information is the Oregon Birding Locations website, organized and maintained by the East Cascades Audubon Society of Bend, OR and available online at . Every Washington State birder who ever plans to head south should be aware of, and should use, this website. It is an exhaustive list of birding locations (at least 10 or 20 for each Oregon county), compiled from numerous sources, and often including links to other websites with even more information.

The other website which every birder should use is the eBird website, especially the Hotspot Explorer (check it out at , which will show you the locations of, and give you exhaustive details on, birding locations near any city in North America (or nearly anywhere else in the world, for that matter).

Wayne C. Weber

Delta, BC