Date: 3/3/18 7:56 am
From: Hal Michael <ucd880...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Leica Binoculars
We have had Nikon and Vanguard binocs that have been serviced under their lifetime warranties. Excellent service and fast turn around. I have also had a Bausch and Lomb rangefinder that was replaced free.

Anybody know where I could get my 1930s Zeiss' tuned up?

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-791-7702 (C)