Date: 3/2/18 4:14 pm
From: Lydia Thompson <birdjekyll...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Pat Metz
Dear Friends,
It is with a heavy heart; I am passing along some sad news. Pat Metz passed
away Sunday, February 25, 2018. She fought a long fight with breast cancer.
Just a personal note: Pat was one of my rocks. She was one of the first
people I met when I move here so long ago. She got my father and me in
Christmas Bird Count. She was with me as we built the birding festival, she
was with me when I was dealing with my cancer. I will miss her but I will
always have her voice in my head encouraging me to push on with the bird
conservation on the coast.

Pat did not want a service. Diana Churchill thought it would be perfect
to send contributions to Savannah Refuge Friends Group in her name. The
Friends group was just one of Pat's many things she built.
Thank you, Diana, for passing the word on us.

Lydia C. Thompson
St. Simons & Jekyll Islands
In Coastal Glynn County
w <>

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>