Date: 3/2/18 11:34 am
From: Joe Sebastiani <bunker17...>
Subject: Drone question answered
Thanks to all of you who responded to my question about drone use to spook geese. I spoke with the local Game Commission officer and here is the gist:

If an individual decides to just go out with the drone and spook geese and other waterfowl or any wildlife intentionally with a drone, it is illegal.

If a homeowners association (or other similar entity) hires someone or officially uses a person to harass geese off the lake, it is legal as long as the harassment does not result in deaths of the birds.

Joe Sebastiani
Join us on Facebook!