Date: 3/1/18 8:37 am
From: 'Marcy Stutzman' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Oxbow Lake - Wilson's Snipe numbers are increasing
I thought I would pass along that the number of Wilson's Snipe are increasing at Oxbow Lake. Yesterday I found 4, today I found 9, but then the best snipe-spotter I know, Jay Sheppard, picked out 16. The snipe can be found along the edges of the peninsula that juts out into the lake.

On my map (attached), the best place to look for snipe is at #7 SE Observation Point. Good luck if you go snipe hunting!

Marcy Stutzman
Russett, MD 20724
Oxbow Lake Hotspot: