Date: 2/28/18 5:44 pm
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Acadia Birding Festival (May 31-June 3) - REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 1
Thanks to Becky Marvil for the following announcement.

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA

*Join the BIRDING fun!*

*May 31 - June 3 (Thursday to Sunday)
Mount Desert Island, Acadia Nat’l Park*

* 50+ Field Trips /- with 40+ bird guides/
* Boating Adventures  - /including a Pelagic trip, Sat June 2/
* Keynote Presentations  - /Marshall Iliff, Laura Erickson, Raymond
* Birding Workshops
* Socials

Online Registration opens *_MARCH 1 at 10:00am_*.

To learn more about the festival, click here to watch our video video:

Come for a partial day or all four days. Click here to view our schedule
of events: For more information
visit our website at

The Acadia Birding Festival is a non-profit organization designed to
provide birding activities for everyone.  Proceeds are gifted to local
conservation and educational organizations, especially those that help
protect and teach about our birds and their habitats.

Hope you can join us!

Questions?  Please don’t hesitate to contact me at
<beckym...> <mailto:<beckym...>.

Happy Birding,

*Becky Marvil*, /Executive Director/

*Acadia Birding Festival (May 31 – June 3, 2018)
*Mount Desert Island, Bar Harbor, ME

207-233-3694 (festival)

<beckym...> <mailto:<beckym...> <>

Join us on Facebook!