Date: 2/28/18 4:40 pm
From: Michael Kirby <mfkirby82...>
Subject: [MDBirding] My lifer Marsh Wren - Montgomery County.
I was lucky enough to bump into a few other birders yesterday who pointed out a marsh wren hiding in some reeds. I hung out for a while and I was able to get a decent shot of the cute little wren! If you see this post I just wanted to say thank you for pointing it out!

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -

Join us on Facebook!