Date: 2/28/18 2:45 pm
From: Chuck Otte <cotte...>
Subject: Re: White-winged Crossbill in Larned / 28 February
That's pretty cool!! I haven't gone back through all the Birding Roundups
yet but it looks like the last White-winged Crossbill reported in Kansas
was early May 2013 with a female seen and photographed in Johnson County.
With all the Red Crossbills that were showing up I was wondering if we
wouldn't have a few White-winged.

Chuck Otte <cotte...>
County Extension Agent, Ag & Natural Resources
Geary County Extension Office, PO BOX 28 785-238-4161
Junction City, Kansas 66441-0028 FAX 785-238-7166

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to