Date: 2/28/18 9:31 am
From: Andy Whorton <awhorton...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] Yellow Cardinal Near Birmingham
Hello All:

In regards to Sue Peters-Ferree's recent email, I wanted to add that I am a current resident in Alabaster. There is a public park in which you can view the bird. Parking is very limited, however. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Andy Whorton

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>