Date: 2/28/18 8:15 am
From: Tracy the Birder <winterfell.six...>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] New Ohio eBird shared bird reporting hotspots are active
Ken, I'm sorry to hear of the coming demise of Wikispaces and the Ohio Ebird Hotspots Website. I've used this site when planning birding trips to Ohio counties I am not familiar with (and contributed to some of the pages).

I wonder if there is any way to save the data for a possible future replacement site?

Anyway, thank you Ken for all of your efforts on behalf of this good resource. I'll miss it.

Tracy the Birder

Please consider joining our Society, at