Date: 2/28/18 7:59 am
From: Marcy Cunkelman <plant4nature...>
Subject: FOY Turkey vultures (Indiana co)
Had 2 Turkey vultures and a red-tailed hawk and Pair of Canada geese and 6 crows all flying in the sky outside the front door. Our redbone coonhound was sunning on the other side and they were just above the house. Maybe though she was a free meal. (Deer).

Another sign of spring. 43 species for 2018 yard list. Native bees were out yesterday. Sadly not as many honey bees since we lost the bee tree down the road late last summer. Bulbs are blooming and daffodils are in bud. Feels and sounds like mid-March and the winds are blowing. Need to check the maple tree and see if the sap is dripping from the woodpeckers.

Enjoying another bonus warmer day. (Snow this weekend is possible).

Sent from my iPhone
Join us on Facebook!