Date: 2/28/18 5:58 am
From: MICHAEL KERWIN Ellicott City Md <m63kerwin...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Canada Geese on the move
On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 6:47:04 AM UTC-5, James Wilson wrote:
> Last evening around 5:30 there were lots and lots of Canada Geese flying high and heading north. The V's were strung out in impressively long lines. From other posts, movement north is getting more intense.
> Jim Wilson
> Queenstown
> ps: "Lots and lots" is more than just "lots" by a lot.

I walked the dogs twice last night. The first time around 700pm I heard a large group of very noisy geese go over. The second walk around 930 I heard what I believe was a large group of Swans go over. I love this time of year.

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -

Join us on Facebook!