Date: 2/28/18 3:08 am
From: Walt Chambers <chambersw...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Troup Co. update - 2/27
Swung by the farm ponds on hwy 219 yesterday in route to West Point. I did not see any geese this time (around 4:30p).

Not a whole lot as far as new stuff from West Point either. Was there from 4:50-6:30p. I guess the most notable sighting was that there was ONE Long-tailed Duck. Not sure where the others were, but this one was inside the yellow boom at first then moved out into the lake, loosely associating with a raft of Bufflehead. Anyway, here's what was noted...

Lesser Scaup - 5

Long-tailed Duck - 1

Bufflehead - 42

Hooded Merganser - 2

Common Loon - 1

Pied-billed Grebe - 6

Double-crested Cormorant - 257

Osprey - 2

Bald Eagle - 2

Bonaparte's Gull - 3

Ring-billed Gull - 1825

Herring Gull - 6

Forster's Tern - 42

Walt Chambers

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>