Date: 2/27/18 12:58 pm
From: Haans Petruschke <haans42...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Kreagles in Kirtland

Beauty day here in Kirtland. I am beginning to think Punxsutawney Phil
blew his forecast this year. Was driving down Chillicothe Rd this
afternoon and spotted 3 separate soaring Kreagles as I headed south.
Probably anxious to get back to Hinkley. Also saw some Red-winged
Blackbirds fussing and fighting with each other in a full territorial
battle near a small pond and wetland in Mentor.

Please consider joining our Society, at