Date: 2/27/18 12:12 pm
From: 'Marcy Stutzman' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Oxbow Lake: Nice variety of waterfowl continues
A nice variety of waterfowl continue at Oxbow Lake.

FYI. Jay Sheppard and I will be leading an Anne Arundel Bird Club-sponsored field trip at Oxbow Lake on Saturday, March 17, from 8:30-11:00 AM. If you would like to have a guided tour, join us! We'll be meeting at the main entrance on Oxbow Place.

Marcy Stutzman
Russett, MD 20724