Date: 2/27/18 11:29 am
From: marimammoser <marimammoser...>
Subject: [cobirds] Bohemian Waxwings, Larimer County
Today at 10:45, I discovered 6 Bohemian Waxwings along the entrance road to
Bobcat Ridge Natural Area southwest of Masonville. They were approximately
75-80 yards (half way between county road and the castle) from the main
county road. They were frequenting the tops of the budding trees along the
creek. When I left, there were about 8 people with scopes and cameras
looking at them.

Joe Mammoser
Fort Collins

To view this discussion on the web visit<cc55742a-ec37-46e9-854e-bbe142adf7ac...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!