Date: 2/27/18 6:52 am
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Tundra Swans on the move
Walking around the yard on this beautiful morning, and I heard the faraway calls of a flock of TUNDRA SWANS. I finally located them as they flew in from the south and headed north then turned and headed NE, about 9:15. The flock had roughly 65 birds, then was followed within minutes by another with 9 birds heading on the same course.

Yard bird No. 45 for the year so far.

Rick Sussman
Carroll Co. MD

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -

Join us on Facebook!