Date: 2/26/18 8:54 pm
From: Tina Jones <tjcalliope...>
Subject: [cobirds] Correction ,Common Grackles, 2/26, Great-tailed Grackle
Nick Komar sent me a note that he saw a flock of Great-tailed Grackle in the same area[136th Av and I-25] where I saw the Grackles yesterday. Going over 60mph and having the birds flying pretty far away, probably altered my perception. They appeared to me ,at first, to be much smaller in length than American Crows. They probably were Great--tailed Grackles.

Tina Jones

To view this discussion on the web visit<DM3PR14MB076879239D176E96123B511CC0C00...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!