Date: 2/26/18 8:08 pm
From: Todd Lisonbee <toddlisonbee...>
Subject: [obol] Graylag/Canada Goose Hybrid on Marine Dr
Yesterday we saw 3 Graylag (domestic) / Canada Goose Hybrids on Marine Dr.
Portland, just North of Force Lake (and maybe slightly West), on the bike

They looked just like the main photos at the top of this page,

Except these maybe had a slightly lighter coloration (without any feathers
even trying to approach black), and obviously much larger than the Canada
Geese they were with. But otherwise the same pinkish bills with the same
black tip, and same the white cheeks, etc.

They were a bit of a surprise.

I was just checking ebird and it seems like they are a bit unusual to see.

Join us on Facebook!