Date: 2/26/18 7:15 pm
From: Nickilas Paulson <grendelpgill...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Female Oregon Junco
Howdy again. The Junco came back twice that I saw today 11am and 1pm. It does not actually come to the feeders, it just goes around the area they are at in the backyard. But today when I got home at 11am it was actually on the porch just outside the door. Point blank views. Camera was upstairs of course. I got a bad photo in the rain of the front of the bird yesterday when it showed up 6 times throughout the day, that I posted to Facebook and Ebird. It's been here 4 days now. I will be home tomorrow before noon and Wednesday before noon if people did want to try for the bird. The best viewing is from inside though as all angles can be viewed, where end of driveway would have hidden parts.
If anyone wants to try and see it either morning message me at <grendelpgill...> I will likely be home Saturday morning as well if it continues.
Address is 67 Ridge Road, Upton Ma. North end of the building,( section of the building with the flag out front and Blue Spruce by Driveway) feeders are at the end of the North driveway.

Nickilas Paulson
Upton ma

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!