Date: 2/26/18 5:33 pm
From: Tina Jones <tjcalliope...>
Subject: [cobirds] Common Grackles,2/25/2018, Adam County

While driving south on I-25, yesterday, Mary Fran O'Connor and I, saw around 130, Common Grackles flying from the east, going west over the highway. The area was near 136th ave.

I know there have been a few Common Grackle reports, but I thought this date might be a bit early.

Happy Birding!

Tina Jones

Littleton, Jefferson County, CO

To view this discussion on the web visit<DM3PR14MB07687D81A72383F5605DE3FAC0C00...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!