Date: 2/26/18 10:54 am
From: Elias B. <ebbornhofft...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Pond Cove, Cape Eliz ~ Merlin, Catbird & C.Wren / Timberdoodles

Pond cove ~ Merlin was perched on the rocky bluffs around 12:40pm today.
Flew up and landed on Shore Road telephone pole. Excellent looks. Also an
overwintering A.Catbird was present in the tangles along Shore Road as was
a Carolina Wren.

RE: Woodcock's I apologize for the late posting. I heard two and saw one
bird down below the CE transfer station around 5:20pm ish on Wednesday,
February 20th. Interesting to have not seen any other reports yet?

Maine birds mailing list
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!