Date: 2/26/18 8:57 am
From: DAVID KOCH <davilene...>
Subject: Check eastern lakes
At 10 this morning two birds that I only saw because I looked up at the sun peeking through the clouds flew high overhead coming straight out of the east from New Jersey. I'm only two miles west of the Delaware River. At first they circled around a few times but then they came together and flew in close tandem directly west over the ridge in front of the house. They were big and dark, their tail and head extensions were about the same, and their long relatively thin pointed wings were deeply crooked.  So there could possibly an aberrant offshore species somewhere on a body of water in this area.
 Arlene Koch Easton, PA Northampton County <davilene...>
Join us on Facebook!