Date: 2/26/18 6:35 am
From: Eric Wood <000000151aac3bbb-dmarc-request...>
Subject: CAS Field Trip - Saturday, March 3rd
Saturday, March3rdDestination: EagleBluffs CADeparture Point: Meet at the MKT parking lot at McBaine.We will carpool from there to reduce the number of cars.Departure Time: 9 a.m.Leader: John BesserContact Info: <jbesser1...> will drive through Eagle Bluffs, stopping to look andset up scopes if we see something at a distance and finish around noon.Bring:  Binoculars, and spotting scope and FRS radioif you have one. Eric Wood Columbia MO <ewood802...>

List archives:
ABA Birding Code of Ethics
Join us on Facebook!