Date: 2/26/18 5:59 am
From: J Reinhard <jdreinhard15...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Waterfowl in Paulding County
I got to see some waterfowl at the Paulding Reservoir yesterday (Feb. 25).
Canada Goose: 30, Mallard: 4, Redhead: 12, Ring-necked Duck: 4, Lesser
Scaup: 6, Bufflehead: 4, Common Goldeneye: 6, Common Merganser: 6,
Pied-Billed Grebe: 2, Horned Grebe: 2, Turkey Vulture: 1, Bald Eagle: 1,
Killdeer: 2, Herring Gull: 1, Ring-Billed Gull: 1, Red-Bellied Woodpecker:
1 and Eastern Meadowlark: 2.

* J Reinhard*

Please consider joining our Society, at