Date: 2/25/18 8:57 pm
From: James Bradley <jnbradley3...>
Subject: [obol] Meadowlarks at Baskett Slough today
Just south of the Mt Baldy lookout trail parking lot on the 90 degree corner. It sat on the wire singing its fool head off while I took its picture! I tried to explain that it’s the end of February and it’s cold and windy and pouring down rain- but it didn’t faze its enthusiasm one bit!
I saw another and it sounded like there could be more than two- there was a lot of singing going on!

I hope this link works- I haven’t tried this yet.