Date: 2/25/18 3:23 pm
From: Jeff Click <clickbirder...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Blue Wall Birding Festival, Upstate SC, May 3-6
Georgia Birders,

Greetings from just across the SC border. I hope you'll again forgive a
posting about birding outside your state, but I thought some of you may be
interested in this, as I know we have had several registrants from GA at
the first two festivals. South Carolina State Parks is once again hosting
a small festival this spring, to be based at Table Rock State Park, on the
edge of the Blue Ridge Escarpment in Upstate SC. This fourth annual
festival, scheduled for May 3-6, is meant to showcase the great spring
birding that the area has to offer, as well as the area's fantastic state
parks. Birders who attended any of the first three festivals can attest to
the great birding that Upstate SC has to offer in the spring. We'll hit
several of the hotspots in the area, covering a wide variety of habitats. New
this year will be a workshop on birding by ear, and we’ll again include a
butterfly-focused field trip. Participation will be capped at 50 birders. For
more information, click the link below or drop me a line.

Good birding!

Jeff Click
Williamston, SC

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>