Date: 2/24/18 8:48 pm
From: Peggy Wang <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] First killdeer
I was walking tonight around 9:30 and one Killdeer was calling as it flew over.

Before this past week, I had only had single Red-winged Blackbirds at my feeders a couple times. But this week, I now have flocks of a dozen or so mobbing the suet and partaking of the oil sunflower seed...along with a rather large mob of starlings...

Peggy Wang

Sent from my iPhone

Please consider joining our Society, at