Date: 2/24/18 10:02 am
From: Scott Baron <baron.scott...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Red-headed Woodpecker, Blockhouse Point Conservation Park, Montgomery Co.

This morning I found a Red-headed Woodpecker in the same spot that I had
one a month ago, near the main parking lot of Blockhouse Point C.P. The
bird was hard to see and the fog made it worse. I assume that it was the
same individual as in January.

Cowbirds, Red-winged Blackbirds and Common Grackles were at the adjacent
Calithea Farm. 5 Wood Ducks flew over the C&O Canal.

Happy birding,

Scott Baron
Gaithersburg, Md.

To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -

Join us on Facebook!