Date: 2/24/18 7:36 am
From: Matt <mmvalencic...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Eared Grebe at LaDue - Geauga County
First seen 9:30am half way along Valley Road. 15 min later it was by the boathouse. By 10:10 it was moving toward the causeway bridge. Actively feeding, sometimes with a Horned Grebe but mostly alone. Confirming pic will be posted to eBird checklist later today (when I get done birding :-).

Matt Valencic

Please consider joining our Society, at