Date: 2/23/18 10:52 am
From: Gary <gmf7162...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Info on Vangaurd Endeavor
Wish discussions like this were not private so those of us that joined to learn could follow the thread.  I do understand the concept of cluttered inbox.  So easy to delete an email though.   No need to even open.
Good birding,
Gary Freedman---*Stow, MA
-------- Original message --------From: g watkevich <gwatkevich...> Date: 2/23/18 1:04 PM (GMT-05:00) To: "<Massbird...>" <Massbird...> Subject: [MASSBIRD] Info on Vangaurd Endeavor

I am thinking about purchasing the "Vanguard Endeavor HD 82A 20-60x 82mm Angled Spotting Scope, BAK4 Roof Prism".  I have read that it's considered a best value and highly recommended in the $500 - $1000 price range. I am interested in hearing from any Massbirders
that own this scope and their opinions. You can email your comments <gwatkevich...> so as not to create unnecessary traffic on Massbird.

Greg Watkevich

Join us on Facebook!