Date: 2/23/18 9:20 am
From: David Gibson via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Lower Rio Grand Valley of Texas
Ron, Didn't seem political at all. Just matter of fact. You don't appear to
me, anyway, to take a political side. Thanks for the heads up. Certainly
all of us can agree, whatever our political persuasion, that it's
heartbreaking when good habitat is lost. BTW, it's especially heartbreaking
when one witnesses habitat loss firsthand. Best, Dave