Date: 2/22/18 6:41 pm
From: therese haenni <0000000915e91be8-dmarc-request...>
Subject: More on Riverlands
I was there for a couple hours midday today and like David said there are lots of waterfowl. The marshy areas are filling up nicely attracting all kinds of puddle ducks. The field across the road from the duck club held a large flock of snow geese at about noon, probably at least 2000 birds. Too add to David's list I also had quite a few Horned grebes including one at Lincoln shields that was a possible Eared grebe but due to fog and distance I could not tell for sure.
The Mud flats in Ellis bay are holding lots of gulls right now, I had an adult and immature Lesser black back.
Dave HaenniDes Peres, MO

ASM Website:
ABA Birding Code of Ethics

Join us on Facebook!