Date: 2/22/18 5:57 pm
From: Moss, John Patten <JohnPatten.Moss...>
Subject: [GABO-L] White Oak Pastures Feature
Hey everyone,

I saw this feature on Will Harris and his renowned farm: White Oak Pastures. It was part of the Telluride Film festival. I know this has been a spot of interest to birders because of the high Bald Eagle density, and Audubon even did an article about it.

If you want to know about his vision, this is definitely worth the watch. There is a little discussion about the Eagles. Enjoy!

John Patten Moss

Berry College, Floyd County

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>